Humans are motivated primarily by fear and when you add new technologies and techniques to the mix and you have a catalyst for procrastination, avoidance, pushback, or even sabotage. Speaker, writer, journalist, and university lecturer Steve Prentice sits down with Rob and helps you view change through a better lens – a human lens.
In this Pocket Sized Pep Talk, you'll learn:
• Humans are driven by fear, particularly fear of change, but Steve feels its roots are much deeper than they appear — particularly when it comes to deploying digital transformation successfully.
• How to overcome ingrained fear of change and how this fear of change threatens the adoption of new technology. Steve discusses how do to resolve this.
• The secret of focusing on small wins, and supplying appropriate amounts of support, training, and communication t create Momentum.
• The expectations of today’s employees and the changes Steve has seen in the past 5 years.
• The difference in how you address and manage fear of change individually as opposed to a group.
• A few mentors that helped shape Steve's views.
For more information regarding Steve and his book, The Future of Workplace Fear – How Human Reflex Stands in the Way of Digital Transformation
GUEST EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
GUEST WEBSITE: https://steveprentice.com